So simple and so good! This is really a fuss-free meal, since the only thing you need to do is to slice the veggies. But you can prepare all of them well in advance, so this would make a great party side dish. Just pop it into the oven and after 30 minutes, tadaaaa!
Use any vegetables you like! I made this a seasonal autumn meal, full of root vegetables and simply seasoned with olive oil, herbs, salt, and black pepper.
- big potato
- smaller cauliflower head
- big onion
- 1-2 beetroot
- herbs de Provence
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C. Meanwhile, wash and slice the vegetables.
- Beetroot: since it is quite hard, slice thinly and season only with oil, salt, and black pepper. I recommend using a separate dish for the beetroot, since it makes everything pink.
- Everything else: separate the florets of cauliflower, slice carrot, parsnip, fennel, onion, and potato into quarters, and mix everything together in a big baking dish. Now season with olive oil, salt, and herbs de Provence.
- Bake for 30 minutes, the last 10 of which is on fan mode with top and bottom baking.
- Serve hot with dips and a salad or as a side dish to anything you like.